349 - 8.10.26 - One month
It will be a month since I arrived back here. It feels like no time at all has passed. More than that, I cannot seem to get a grip on the rhythm of the days. It's just impossible to sustain anything. I did manage to run and swim properly last week, but this week, it has gone out of the window. I only managed to get swimming and running again today after 5 days - and that is largely due to the insane smoke from the fires which blanket us from Indonesia. It's really really crazy.
Luckily, we are on the ground and protected by the garden. I was in town yesterday and it was completely mad. Everything is falling to bits.
First, environmental disaster everywhere.
Second, genocide in Palestine.
Third, economic meltdown and massive inequality.
Fourth, the march of AI.
I don't know how to make it clearer to people that they are being taken for a ride. How do we do this? I mean I do not take part in that part of the economy, I have long opted out. Everything I have done has been to resist. However, the madness just goes on. I mean I don't understand it. Can people not see?
It's kinda mad really. Are people who are rich stupid? Are they?
So that has driven me a bit cuckoo. I am also quite worried about Ma.
But tomorrow, I am going to get my acts together. Really, I am.
It has been so difficult. Trying to yoke everything together.
I get up and I attend to Ma. I need to start getting up very early. Or have the discipline to start when I am able to. I just have to do that.
That's all there is to it.
Singapore. What is wrong with Singapore? Well, what is right with it?
It has just tipped over into insane.
It is not a nice place to live. No. I don't know. I just think maybe I just try and enjoy myself. And do my work. And be happy with that.
Alright. Reset tomorrow then. This evening, I'll try starting to clear the front room like I said I would. Do that for an hour.
Comments