340 - 1.10.26 - Just another Thursday!


Gary at breakfast in Holywood (Ghin)


This morning in Singapore (Me)

Tale of two feet - mine and Ma's

Blessed rain. Even as I write this, it is raining - which makes it two days on the trot. Imagine rain being a remarkable thing. That's totally mad. BUT it is raining. It is also 4.35 pm. It took me an age to get onto the blog. I got up at 6.30 am, ran, did exercise with Ma, Doulingo, dozed, went to NTUC to buy ingredients which I needed, came back, cooked, dozed and watched Unabomber which was REALLY good, then went for my swim. I'm back now. It has rained for 15 minutes which is good. I WhatsApped people... I should message Emma. I got some money from Forest School. It's been good. 

Tonight I'll continue editing. I'll start with one story a day. It feels like I have finally landed. It's kinda weird. Rain. Only for a short while, but its something, yes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love

The Central Business District