29.9.24 - Pictures

Sent by Lynette this week

I never think of myself as beautiful, but damn, I have to say that when I look at this picture I have to go, I was quite pretty... but then so was everyone else!

For a short while I was at the top... this was the day I was sick...

So, from today, I am going to get back into the routine of things. Piano, writing, drawing, etc... the weeks go by so swiftly. Each day starts with dread - how will I teach this today, and it then ends with accomplishment. I did teach them this today.

It is deeply satisfying and wonderful. I am feel incredibly grateful for everything which takes place.

I put my thoughts on screen in the previous post and now I do some planning.

Truth me told, I have planned everything. All I need to do now is to implement the plan. 

I pause here not to talk about people who travel incessantly. I do feel sorry for those people. People whose lives are just void and they cannot find meaning apart from uselessly posting their travels thereby signalling they have money to travel constantly unlike the mere mortals which they shove their so called adventures in the faces with. It is truly pathetic. I love exploring new places but seriously, travelling constantly is some kind of pathology. When people want to talk about their travelling instead of their ideas, I think for these people not a lot is taking place in their brains. And indeed not a lot takes place. They are often simply carrying out the orders of their overlords who reward them richly for their travelling. It is most dull. When it all comes to an end, I wonder what they will say about themselves to themselves. You can search the whole world over but you will never find what you are looking for is all I can say.

There I have said it. The people in their private jets, in their breathtaking views of local people experiencing the vibrant scenery. Ugh. Save us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love