22.9.24 - Treats
It has been a great three weks. The children seem to have understood the Maths which they have learnt. Those fundamentals are strong and they are on their way.
I feel very relieved. There are a few whose learning still needs settling but by and large they are doing very well indeed.
They remember reading and numeracy and in general they are on their way. We are shaping and creating sentences... and from now on we will be doing lots and lots of drills so they can understand tense and sentence structure.
Oisin treated us to his first paycheck at Yaks. There was a lot of laughter and reminiscing. But also a sense of looking towards the future. Oisin hates Belfast and Ireland as much as I hated Singapore. I still think Singapore is hateful. It's a place full of toxic behaviours and despite the madnesses which hve taken place here, the land still holds the beauty and the memory.
I have not been able to get up and get going at 4 but I think from now on I WILL not have my mobile phone in bed with me. It's a nightmare and Itend to get up at 4 anyways now. I instead get up at 4 and stay on it appalled at Israel and it's behaviour.
It is just unfathomable how they are behaving. Their demonic demeanour is now clear for everyone to see and it is just disgusting. And anyone who can support them now - they need to retrospectively retract their support too. It was always heading in this direction.
It is now a month since arriving back in Singapore.
I am not drinking STILL. I didn't exercise this past week, but I will today and in the coming week. I think I will stop going to the gym. I think I get all kinds of illnesses there. Swimming there is a waste of time. I only use it to run and I can run anywhere.
I love it for the different space, but I can do that in a cafe or a library right?
I joined a club for a year and I tried it and it wasn't for me.
Right... time to get going for the new moon group.
OK, I still have not managed to get the message feature sorted. It's completely desperate. Honestly I have no idea what to do here. I think it's very stupid. The message feature. Like some idiot made it. It's great watching Silicon Valley and seeing how incompetent these people are. Is slightly terifying even. I need to write something here before I head off to do some cooking...
Comments