16.9.24 - Sleipnir
It has been a very very productive weekend. Being too ill to go out I had to stay in and I was too well to just be in bed. So I bit the bullet and got all the documentation done. It has been a minor nightmare. Life being held up by people who have been mostly useless.
Chasing people who don't want to be chased - or can't be chased. It's like you can no longer phone people and ask them things. You have to email or chatbot them and then you don't know if the thing you asked for will arrive.
Anyway, that I did. and I sorted the mess on my table. So my table is now beautiful. AND I played the piano for the first time in two weeks - well, one and a half weeks. Then I wrote a letter to Bart. Which was lovely. And then I sorted all the electricity bills. The day ended a the club sorting things and marking work. But I think I'm going to say goodbye to the soon.
If we need to I can always rejoin. But I just don't use the stuff.
Just the running machines and I don't like the pool and sauna. I barely use it. We'll see. Maybe i'll join it for the winter months and then stop in the summer.
Not drinking now is so much a part of my life that at doesn't even merit any mention, except that it has really worked to help feel great, lose weight and do stuff. I am coming out into this side of life, this voyage and I know that I'm embarking on a new phase of my life.
There are some secrets worth keeping...
A little lane, with a tucked away bookstore, that has regular clientele and holds readings once a month.
A wooded glade with the world's oldest oak, upon whose back cities of fungi have come and gone.
A recipe, handed down from grandmother's grandmother, for a sauce which makes angels sorrow for their immortality.
The memory of being kissed on every bridge in Venice by a lover.
A trespass upon a property to listen to a sacred song echo across the ancient walls.
The music of an aurora, just in case others thought you mad when you heard it.
A carpet of anemones and ramsons stretching into the spring soft distance as the unseen people gather to dance
The ability to stand in the stream of time, as it rushes about your legs.
Some secrets, plaited in the past, which have been worn sewn on the inside, to be caressed and cherished, when the moments are right, like a beautiful scar, a delicately embroidered letter, an inscrutable smile.
I had the same dream again. The same dream of this person whom I dream about a few times a year. It is inexplicable. In the dreams I am always in some gigantic building wondering where I am and what i'm doing. In this case, it was like a large hotel. And... I somehow found secret passages around it - through what appears to be walls and staircases to places outside, where no one goes, or takes a long time to get there.
And this person was there, but ALWAYS, this person is confused and uncertain. Or just walking pass. And I only have just remembered this dream. I never wake up going, oh I've had this dream. I usually remember it during the course of the day. And this time I remembered it now.
I did my accounts yesterday and nearly £200 is going to be freed up as Oisin takes over his club payments, his allowance and his phone bills. It's going to be GREAT. £200 just like that. I know £200 is small beer for many people, but I am GLAD to say that I LOVE the fact that it means something to me. It means being able to pay for flights to places. And being able to save money. TBH I don't really know what I'd spend it on. I don't by frivolous things and at this stage in my life it would help if I spent less in general. For instance, eating less is always a good idea for people who life in this part of the world. Eating less is a plus. Right, I should get started on Atlantis then.
Comments