15.9.24 - Recovery
Ghin and Cash doing Airsoft
I wrote a letter to Bart and here I am blogging.
I feel miles and miles better after having been so ill yesterday and the Vit C is definitely the ticket. Just had a few swings of that and the sorethroat has disappeared. I just need to bed in the recovery for today so - in essence, not doing too much. All the running will have to keep for Tuesday.
Delighted I've written to Bart, and now I'm going to play the piano after this, then tidy up the study - this month it is tidying the study. I may just have to bite the bullet and do the Ikea shelves although I would rather not.
Yesterday's mask for the hair and face was also therapeutic. I forget all the time how important moisturiser is.
And still not drinking after two weeks in school AND the careful eating last week means that I have lost all the weight I put on in Singapore. BUT I'm going to continue doing the intermittent fast so that I get down to my ideal weight - because it's good for everything. I have said I'll lose 2 kg a month. I've definitely lost one already. It's very satisfying.
I also updated the website and sorted out the New Moon group. And the sun has finally come out!!! Yay!. Right piano and then tidy up study.
Comments