#146 - #128 (18)
I think I have mistaken the dates for the play. It is too short notice. We will have to push it back.
There is no way they will be able to do this... no way.
Unless they come back into school for rehearsals.
Or I might have to take Main Lesson as well. We'll see.
I'm supposed to do a play with Class One as well. That can be done though.
It will be fine. They will be ready.
It is very wet a rainy. Yesterday a friend wrote me a long text about their family. We all have highs and lows victories and struggles. That is just part of life. What we want for ourselves is not what our children want for themselves. Destiny is indeed, as Uhtred says, all. Oisin texted me yesterday and told me that he had made £250 in trading for me this week. He is now obsessed with finding patterns in the trading market. I think it is more cycles than patterns. Does human behaviour really work like that? Are we mathematical models? Are we really that predictable and boring?
Many years ago I decided that since I had children I would do my best in raising them. Yes, I made many mistakes. One of the mistakes was I thought that it would be an equal thing. It was never an equal thing. If at all possible it was even more unequal than the raising done by Ma. And Pa was away twice a week. Every Thursday night certainly. He would go to the Ang Mo Kio branch for the Meet the People sessions - clinics where he would help people with their problems. He found it fulfilling and he gave back. I mean it was through the PAP but as a result of the efforts of people like Pa, the PAP managed to maintain their credibility and enable people to still have faith in their MPs.
I do have to wonder what politicians think they do these days? I also remember journalists who were hard living but also hard investigating. Journalists who cared. Yesterday a parent said to me that they very much appreciated their son's attendance in the school and how they were so much happier here. It is a good feeling. It really is.
Right time to start the day.
Comments