#144 - #126 (18)
Yesterday was busy and beautiful. Main Lesson followed by Maths, then German, then making paper boats, then making beeswax flowers, then playing in the sunshine, then playing in the rain in Forest School. Then Belfast at the Jeggy Nettle, then home with Ghin, and then sleep. I sleep in two hour bursts.
After that I get up and potter about, look on the internet and then fall asleep again.
I have spent a most full day - the happy tiredness of a day at the beach is remembered in my limbs. We are recalled to the places which we once were again. Yesterday after the thunderstorm and the downpour, as I sat at the Nettle, I was reminded of Singapore.
It has been so long since going. Normally at this time of the year there was this sense of looking forward to it - and now... now... I daren't allow myself to feel the anticipation just in case... in case it dos not happen.
So many people are going through it now. Ma who has made it though the last two years - three years really has fallen twice in a week. Falling is unnerving for the best of us - for an older person it can be their undoing. After the bruises on her face she looks like she is healing but at the same time... she is rattled.
I get it. I was surprised she was not rattled more. I'm really looking forward to going over and hanging out with her. I don't know what the state of vaccines are now. How does one go about getting a vaccine? Just in case I need to go - to get one.
Comments