#142 - # 123 (19)
I am now back in with the work I did with shamanism 20 years ago. It started in 1998 - so more than 20 years ago. I woke up one morning and decided that I would learn more about shamanism and so began my own journey with the practise which would end very suddenly after ten years. It was as if it had gone to sleep inside me.
But I always used it for when I needed it. I used it especially when I was called to help someone over to the other side. I used ti when I was about ti give birth with Ghin. I used it when I needed some comfort. And recently I was called back to it with the work I did with Class 7.
I was working with the Forest School and the class when I was called to work with the consciousness of the trees. It came very suddenly and vividly. Tree journey... work with the classes.
Today in my tree journey I was once more transported to the little harbour town - with the magnificent tree. This time though the idea of riches was vital. The idea that we were three together making a circle, a flow, in order to connect with the phases of life - with the transitions around us.
It has been a blessing to have encountered Siuban and Jemma - once again brought together by the forest. Who knows where this will end? The idea was to begin a conversation and with the idea of working on space, time, women and life transitions. The idea of beauty and craft. Grounding ourselves in our own reality. Developing our intuition in a gentle and spiritual way.
As we entered spirit, we were taken in flight by the wind... A bee came to sit beside us. There were two caves and two boats. The land held us. What I like most is that there is no ego in the group. Or perhaps I am the ego. I don't know - but it was easy.
We are now at a spiritual cross roads. So many of us are lost because we cannot connect any longer with the life of spirit. Transitions are nothing but transformation of spirit. Transformation of this journey and the physical body. The mistake that many people make is making this distinction between the physical and the spiritual - There is none. The physical is only the spiritual made flesh. And we return again to that world as we dissolve.
It is quite windy today. I have lots to do. I had a cider when I came home with my lunch. It is now dinner time. I slept and rested. I enjoyed the rest of the day. I don't try and do so much anymore. It doesn't really matter to me - really.
Our Forest School is now getting such a good rep. I'm sure that if I had stayed it would have been full again... well there is always next year. Always.
Comments