#142 - # 124 (18)
I am trying to think about what needs to be done next...
But my brain is all clogged up with the million things that I need to do. So I am going to the piano room to try and think and plan about what needs to be done next.
Just the list is currently endless and I have no energy whenever I come home.
----
Cleaned the house, did one load of laundry... I wonder why cleaning equipment is never advertised for me? I talk about house cleaning ALL THE TIME.
I also tried to do some planning. I am always happy when I plan.
Then I cleaned the house. I didn't hoover it. I can do that next week. My hair isn't shedding as much - the shedding season is over. I also decided that I would have a bath every day instead of every other day. Just something I will do for self care and while I can still have that luxury before the apocalypse. And we won't have hot running water anymore.
You do have to wonder say if it ever came to that here what would the people then do? Emma keeps asking how come there isn't an uprising? It is because people are not miserable enough. Look at how much people withstand? I see the poverty in places like Indonesia, Malaysia, Manila... people are literally living in open sewers and yet they do nothing. They work in sweat shops in gruelling inhumane conditions doing the most brutal jobs and yet here we are. A world bursting with waste and crap. Right I have to tidy up and organise my deskal area. But it was good to get the cleaning for the week done. And the house tidied. I really need to sort out the forest school equipment but I'll do that tomorrow morning. I'll do my lesson planning today and woo-hoo!!!! No Class 8! Yes! It was stress I did NOT need.
Comments