365
That is the number of posts I hope to see next year... at the end of the year.
Nothing says the end of the year like a list of things to promise to do next year. When I look at the list it is more or less the same things I promised myself this year, but it appears that maybe I imagine that I will be able to do them better next year.... why is that? Some of these things I already do.
I am now sitting alone, after six weeks of having family here. I think the most important thing that took place during this visit, took place right at the end of it. I have accepted many things, and also realised many things. And that's ok.
I'm gonna journal now...and write down my list in my diary and plan my year...
I'm gonna journal now...and write down my list in my diary and plan my year...
Comments