A happy tired day

See that shirt I am wearing? I bought it in in Ralph Lauren in 1989.Still have it.
Matched my hair.
Time for a BATH!!!!

Sooooo.... i hoovered the house. OH MY GOD!!!! Why did I take such a long time to do it? I had bascially been putting it off until today for about five weeks and now I have done it. I then coloured my hair, did housework and then proceeded to fall asleep.

What a great sleep that was. FFS.

Then I got up, cleaned somemore and then went for walk to buy groceries with Ghin. It was rather lovely. The weather was cool and pleasantly so and we chatted on the way there. Oisin had just come home from a party in Helen's Bay. He had gone out yesterday and I said, please don't drink too much and he said, ok. What is the limit. I said, I trust you. Decide what is good for yourself. And so he came home and said, he had drunk nothing.

I have done my classroom planning and now I am ready for having a hot bath and then for bed. Early bed. I have decided that I CAN have wine, as long as I drink only two tiny glasses. It is fine. It is under control and so that's ok.

Tomorrow I wake for a run and then write and then do some piano. I am fine. I should have just done the fucking housework. It is true. Having a messy house gets me down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love