#256 - 264

I do not want to diminish the hell I have been through in the past year and even the past week. But I also do not ever want to be the victim. I was chatting to a friend and saying a super un PC thing about people claiming to be victims - I have had enough of it. At some point you have got to get on with life. I know it is tough but I think of the Vietnamese and I also think of the people whom we will never get apologies from. Acknowledgement and apology and there is no point in belabouring the pain. Instead, just get on with life. Just get on with it. As Padraig Pearse said, our revenge will be the laughter of our children. I don't think of it as revenge, I think of it as liberation.

Now that everything has changed once more, I am still getting used to everything. I need to focus my head and get my head round everything.

But like i said, I don't want to diminish the suffering I have been through. I know nothing compared to say the people of Syria or Gaza, but at the same time the nightmare of having to deal with an ex- who just doesn't know when to quit has been debilitating. The next phase is getting a contractor and this is proving to be quite tricky. They are now quite scare and thin on the ground. I keep coming up with nothing. Today I start all over again. I've been asking around.

OK I am kinda bored of bleating on about the problems in my life. From now on I will only be positive. Not toxically positive but happily positive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love

The Central Business District