#252 - 262

Yesterday was beautiful. Ghin and I had breakfast and then went for a walk along the Holywood seafront. It was misty and cool. Breakfast was the Bay Tree and the walk was peaceful and calm. It was a delight walking with Ghin. Poor Ghin. He accidentally broke up with his girlfriend. He seems to be taking it alright. He misses her but he is holding up well. I'm trying to be there for him. I hope that he knows that it will be alright.

After that we got home and watched Community. Well I did. He played on the Xbox. It has been a horrible horrible week, but that has passed. Of course every week some new fresh horror will be unleashed, but we do what we can to ignore it. The word evil was used by three different people - well, more than three. But evil is what it is. Evil and jealousy and the refusal to accept responsibility and consequences. I cannot believe that I lived this for so long. I have lived to tell the tale.

I am now officially bored. Bored of this whole saga.  

Yesterday I told Ma that this is only going in one direction. Well I wrote my manifesto and I will have to stand by it. It is something which I need to remember when it all kicks off once more.

It is just what I have to do. I also was saying to Emma this is just the last of the cis white old guys not understanding what they are dealing with. They are dealing with a world in which they no longer will be put up with for infinitely. When I think of what his mom put up with and what I did and just the constantly flagrant violations. I don't understand how I am not in counselling.

Well I have done nothing but give of myself to whatever I have been doing selflessly and unstintingly. That is just the way I am. Whatever I do I do 100%. Unless I am too tired. Then I am a puddle on the ground. But today marks my return to everything. I once went running in Belvoir Park Forest and I recall myself saying I can only look forward. I can only go forward. I cannot go back and this is me going forward today.

It is only ever going to be tough and difficult and awful. Everything is with Peter. Why it should be anything else I do not know. I should stop just expecting anything but nonsense from him. The constant badgering and the constant nonsense and the using of the boys. The using of everyone and then blaming everyone but himself. 

Then the expecting me to be nice to him and him being nice to me. After years and years of awfulness he does not seem to understand that being nice to me is creepy. It is like someone who has trapped another person and used them and then when that person finally walks out on them or finally manages to find the strength to leave to then have their captor and exploiter be nice to them. It is awful. I am not being nice to him. I am being firm and strong. Not polite. Especially when he does crazy idiotic things. I wonder in which universe is he being encouraged and heralded? Just be businesslike and respectful by getting on with it instead of making me drag everything through the forest backwards.

I have had enough. Enough of everything.

And it will still keep on coming. Well I have already started writing the saga of this divorce. It's good be a good one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love

The Central Business District