#237 - 246

Every day it is like wading through treacle. Mountains to climb. But at last, almost everything has been moved out of the house. I have a few boxes to go before the furniture comes in. Table, shelf, etc. Small items... piano not so small item. I wanted to move everything else in first so that it wouldn't be a massive mess when it came to.

I've started to decide which shelves go where. I am going to get them custom made. 

So far

Bedroom - All my journals. I have three decades worth of them. Amazing!
Landing - Fiction 
Games room - Art, Gardening, DIY and cook books
Study - Steiner books, source books

I am going to create two places for work - one in the Games Room and one in the Study. So Ghin can use either one of these spaces. He can also use the Dining Table. But i'm getting away from the Dining Table. I find this space quite dark and cold. Which it is.

Talking to Oisín yesterday made me realised how lucky I was. 

Several other things... did the hoovering! Yay! Always good. Began with Forest School stuff. A mountain to do. And then I noticed that all the weight I may have put on during the holiday in Slieve Donard is coming off. Which is also yay. I kinda zig zag between putting on weight and taking it off. But it is heading in the right direction 100%. This is very encouraging. And now weight loss videos will appear on my youtbe feed. Hooray. Not that I have ever paid any money to lose weight nor have I ever clicked on any stupid ad ever on social media. They can put ads on till my eye balls bleed that is never going to happen.

Once again, yet more eivdence that the AI isn't as smart as they think it is. It is made for one thing and one thing only. Not to improve lives but to sell shite. So selling shite is what it will do and it will try to sell me various shite based on what I have written here. So yeah, par example - the limits of AI and erog the human imagination. 

The other thing which clearing stuff out made me realise one more time is that hooray, I do not have to buy anything anymore. Even baby clothes I have kept some from when Oisin was teeny tiny. Oisin and Ghin. One suitcase full of clothes which Ma made of course and the ones which I loved. The others I did give away. I also kept their first shoes. Perhaps those I WILL put in the attic in a suitcase - the same suitcase which Ma and Pa bought when I went to Exeter. I suddenly burst out in tears when I saw them. They brought me back to all those years ago. That Delsey case. No one uses hard suitcases like that anymore. They are the memories of emigrants all shiny and new trying to make a new life in a country. The case often heavier or as heavy as the clothes. I read some of the writing I had done as well and it was beautiful. Oh I am meeting Lianne at 9 am. I need to get changed before I sit down because I'll be serving at the Christian community.

I honestly feel completely weird meeting people all over again. I have a strange feeling in my stomach whenever I think about the community. I don't know why that is.

Other strange things... my tastebuds around coffee have changed. Overnight, literally. I can't drink sugar in coffee anymore. So I now take it black.

Back in black. So maybe that's how I will organise my books in boxes now... Instead of piling them in my bedroom all. It is nice to have a plan. And the feeling that I am getting my fitness back as well is great. Oisin asked me, how did you get all these things up there? Did you carry them all by yourself? Yes I did... I guess I did. My darling Oisín helping me to get everything down from the attic. I couldn't have done it myself. And he did it so beautifully and so carefully. I feel so lucky and touched. After that we went to Burger King and he had a Double Whopper. Things are good. They are always good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love

The Central Business District