From this bit of the world

Here are some pictures that i've taken from this part of the world since our return. I haven't been very studious about it, but i shall now start making more of an effort now that i'm reblogging.



Ghin checks out the Glencraig apple orchard. Easily the most pictureseque place this side of the peninsula in spring. We have picnics under the blossoms and the children run around in the fields puffing on dandelion seedheads. So fecking twee!!!


Oisin made this scarmbled egg on by himself. I shouted instructions from the garden as i did something there and he took them. Of course i lit the first, but everything else was done by him. I sound like an annoying parent, but man, yet another milestone. My son can cook!!!



Here's Ghin when we told him to wink. Wink Ghin, wink, and he did that scrunchy eye thing that babies do cos they can't control the muscles right yet.


Ghin in a red hood.


Me... looking all retro.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love