St Nicholas Day


Star suncatchers...


Children wait in the woods for St Nicholas.


Here he is! Receiving gifts from the classes of pictures and decorations.


They bring him inot the warmth to sit down and...


Look St Nicholas i can do patacake!








...they sing to him...in German!!!

I should be doing the accounts, cleaning the study and taking a nap. Instead i'm faffing about on the computer. Sometimes i think, i wonder if i can find the meaning of life on google. If i typed in 'meaning of life' and hit the i'm feeling lucky button, will it appear. Will it then being to make sense? Will i feel free then? A bit lighter? A bit more relieved? It ain't happening though is it? It just ain't. I look at the study and despair. Did i not clean this place up a month ago? I did. I have proof of it. I took a photograph and put it on the blog. Why won't it stay tidy? Books, papers, more papers and more books all placed higgledy-piggledy all over the place. It makes me want to start a bonfire, nevermind Belfast's laws on solid fuel fires. I've made more bread, by way of procrastinating the tidying up. But it has to be done. When the bread comes out of the oven, i will start. I'll change into my cleaning up clothes and start. I am determined that i will get this place clean before Peter gets home.

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love