And it rained... so we went home...

Extreme construction anyone?
So sometimes, i think there Indonesians are NUTS. Like when it began chucking down on the morning of our last day and these men who were working on the foundations of one of the huts didn't stop working. I agree that they had to work because the tide was coming in and this was the only window they had, but COME ON, it was a full on equatorial downpour...


Rain blots out everything...


It's pretty intense the rain. I just lay in bed after packing and listened and watched the rain. In fact my favourite part of the whole holiday was just lying in that giant bed, surrounded by mosquito nets, feeling the sea breeze and thinking, i could get used to this. I really could.

Then we had to come home...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love